Movie review : X-men Days of Future Past
The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The beloved characters from the original “X-Men” film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from the past, “X-Men: First Class,” in order to change a major historical event and fight in an epic battle that could save our future
- The movie has a very gripping story line that will adsorb you from the very beginning to the very end .
- The acting was excellent , the stand out performances came from Peter Dinklage(Dr Trask ) and James McAvoy (Charles Xavier)
- It had a huge ,star studded cast , but all the characters was used expertly ,nothing felt forced .
- The action sequences were simply amazing .This is the kind of movie 3D was made for .
- If you have never watched any X-men movie you may be lost in the beginning scenes.
Charles Xavier: The past: a place of potential promise, and possibility. We are the sum of our choices, as what we do now defines what we will do. Infinite decisions mean infinite consequences, for the future is never truly set.
Hank McCoy: I probably shouldn’t be asking this sort of thing… but in the future, do I make it?
Professor X: Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.
X-men :Days of Future Past is an absolutely incredible movie .It is more than a movie, its an event ,something that you will remember for a long time . Even after all the X-men movies that have come out , this one still feels fresh and truly original . It asks the question whether our future/ destiny is set or if we are the sum total of our choices . How one choice we make can have an immense effect on ,not only ours but the futures of those around us .
The complex relationship and differences in philosophy between Charles Xavier and Magneto was displayed expertly . The whole cast did a splendid job in their roles.
This may go down as the best X-Men movie that has been released to date .That is saying alot after the masterpiece that was X-Men: First class .
5 out 5